Tuesday, May 31, 2011

151/365: It's All About Fun

Guess who is playing in the sun and the shade? ME and the kids! I'm also playing around with the processing. I'm having fun.



The first two were taken in the backyard during golden hour. My son's photo was in the shade in the front of the house earlier in the day.

7 comments:

Valeria June 1, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

These are great pictures. You are really working with light. Love all 3.

Michelle June 1, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

Beautiful. I like them all.

Heidi June 1, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

Yeah you are working that light! :) I love the dreamy feel of the first one...pretty lashes!!! :)

Amy June 1, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Beautiful! They're all great.

KAREN June 1, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

these are just lovely!

Misty June 2, 2011 at 12:45 AM  

Your kids are beautiful. Great lighting in these pictures!

Kristin June 2, 2011 at 2:32 AM  

I adore the moment you captured in the first photo; she looks like such a thoughtful girl. Can't wait to meet her and your handsome little man....oh yeah, and you too!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP