Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123/365: Self-portrait Noir*

It's been a while since I attempted a selfie. So, here it is with a nod to the detective look!  *Okay, hubby pressed the shutter as he served as my human tripod! You know the deal: just make sure the red square is over my eye, honey. I hope I don't look like I'm scowling--cause I wasn't! LOL

Taken with the 50mm and Speedlite.  Settings SS 1/250, f/2.8 ISO 400 +1 FEC. Processed only in LR (if I had PS, you know I would've liquified my chin! LOL)

10 comments:

Melinda May 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Love it! Killer shot!

Kristin May 4, 2011 at 1:24 AM  

Awesome! I'm impressed that hubby put the red square over the right eye.

Valeria May 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

Wow!!! Looking good Miss Catherine. I like that

Amy May 4, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

Love it! Hubby did a good job :-)

Heidi May 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Very pretty! Looks like you are on your way to the private detective's office to plead your innocence and get sneaky double crossing help, lol!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ May 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

oh now fun, hubby did a great job with the red square!

karren May 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

I like the picture AND the attitude!

Melissa May 5, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

OH WOW! I LOVE this, great shot! Love everything about it. You look beautiful!

Kara May 6, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

nice job!

Michelle May 6, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Awesome picture. You're very pretty!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP