Tuesday, May 24, 2011

144/365: Weekday Brunch

Hubby was off work today so we both attended a special assembly at my daughter's school. Her preschool class "led" the assembly today. Afterward, with son at daycare, we had a rare opportunity to go eat sans kids. So we hit up Cora's, a breakfast/lunch place that specializes in ornate breakfast platters with lots of fruit. They make several different types of Eggs Benedict--one of our favorite breakfast splurges. Today, I had the asparagus and swiss cheese Eggs Benedict. Yum! Right after brunch, we took my camera to the local Canon repair center expecting to have a quick fix to a cosmetic problem with my 7D. Alas, I had to leave it! So, until it's back in my hands, I'll be using my old Rebel XT.

9 comments:

Valeria May 24, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

Looks very yummy. Dates are always welcome and fun.

Hope they fixed your camera fast. I have an XTi and I am dying to upgrade, not sure when or to what. 7D or 5D, not sure if I need such a professional camera, but I have time to think about it as this will not happen anytime soon.

Valeria May 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

By the way, thanks for your comment on my self portrait you made my imperfections sounds just like a beautiful thing. Thanks

karren May 25, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

Love the shot...looks so yummy. I need to get my camera in also and will revert to the Rebel XT. Except fot the 8 mp's, it
should n't be too bad. Some of the best photos I ever got were with that camnera. LOL.

Unknown May 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

I'm hungry now! Beautiful colors!

Misty May 25, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

Yum! You just made me hungry.

KAREN May 25, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

oh i love eggs benedict!! breakfast alone with hubby and eating eggs is such a luxury in our house since our boys have egg allergies. this shot is delicious! ;)

Amy May 26, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Looks yummy! Hope the camera repair goes quickly!

Kara May 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

wow this looks good! Nice shot!

Kristin May 30, 2011 at 3:10 AM  

YUM! You're making me hungry and it's 2:00am here....is it time for breakfast!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP