Monday, May 23, 2011

143/365: More Blooms

I am really enjoying getting up close and personal to the things we take for granted! These are captures I took on the way home from the playground!

This one is my entry for Favorite Photo of the Week:


7 comments:

karren May 24, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

I like the second one...although that bee is awesome on the first one.

Misty May 24, 2011 at 2:26 AM  

Both pictures are stunning!

Valeria May 24, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

Beautiful pictures. I love love the second one

KAREN May 24, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

that bee surprised me in that pic! great capture! i love the pop of color from the flower in the second one against the muted background.

Jane Nicholls May 29, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

I really like the dreamy, romantic quality of the second shot.

Jamie May 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Both pics are gorgeous!!!!!

Carrie May 31, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Stunning photos!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP