Saturday, February 12, 2011

43/365: The Eyes Have It

I was just about exhausted when I completed the assignment for the Joy of Love workshop! It's very hard to get a three-year-old to stay still for any length of time. But at last, I think I captured the twinkle in her eyes and her playfulness.

10 comments:

Heidi February 12, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

Oh yeah you did! I LOVE these!

Tracy February 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Oh, I just love what you captured!! Precious!

Unknown February 12, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Yes you did! Sweet shots!

Kristin February 13, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

Oh yeah! The first shot is good, but the second shot is great!

Katherine February 13, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Such beautiful big brown eyes! Great pictures!

Amy February 13, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

Love these! She's adorable.

Misty February 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

What a pretty little lady!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ February 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

such beautiful eyes! on this pretty little girl

grandmabish February 13, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

these are precious. Good job!

Amanda February 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

She is just GORGEOUS! Love that first shot.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP