Friday, February 11, 2011

42/365: Little Red Corvette

Capture your loved one's dream--that was today's prompt for the Joy of Love workshop. And, no, my two-year-old does not dream of driving a Corvette. His daddy does! My hubby is all about the Corvette--he sighs when he sees one. He drooled incessantly at the National Corvette Museum. And, he's not giving up hope that one day when he's retired, he'll own a Corvette to keep in the driveway.


My doggie got groomed today. He was looking quite dapper if I say so myself! He has this way of turning his head to the side when I talk to him--as if to say "Huh?" Love that look!

10 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography February 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

Always have to say "Awe..." when I see a puppy. Too cute.

Unknown February 11, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

Love his little nose! And well, Corvettes are still pretty hot!

Amanda February 11, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

Your doggie is SO Cute! Mine needs groomed. She's looking a little homeless :)

Photography February 12, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

Oh what a cute shirt!!! And adorable pose by your doggy :-)

Katherine February 12, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

I love puppy pictures. How sweet!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ February 12, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

My husband dreams of having a Harley Davidson. I don't see it happening ~ but he can dream.

Love the little head tilt, so adorable.

Amy February 12, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Aww, what a cute puppy! Cute shirt too :-)

Misty February 12, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Cute and cute!

Kristin February 12, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I just want to scoop up your little doggie and give him a great big hug; he is so adorable....and your photo of him is really sweeeeeeet too!

Tracy February 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

I missed this one!! What a cute puppy!!! Love the day at the spa look!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP