Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32/365: WHAT THEY DO

It's the first day of February, and the first day of a month-long photography workshop called the Joy of Love (WilletteDesigns.com). Our first assignment was to photograph someone we love doing "what they do." In all fairness, my hubby does not spend a lot of time commanding the remote! But today was his day off, so he is doing what he does when he relaxes!

85mm  1/125 f/2.2 ISO 1600

6 comments:

Shannon Joy February 1, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Great angle :)

Amy February 1, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

Love the focus on the remote and the angle.

karren February 1, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

I like what you did on both photos.

Kristin February 2, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

I love your perspective on this shot. Great capture!

Melissa February 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Love this. This is what my husband likes to do as well. :)

Photography February 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

This course sounds very interesting!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP