Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365: The Terrible Twos

Today's photography assignment (Joy of Love workshop) was to capture that which we love to hate about our loved one. So how about those terrible twos?! My son has turned up the volume on his tantrums lately. So when he's not crying or demanding or making messes, he's also sneaking upstairs. Oh, the joy!

5 comments:

karren February 6, 2011 at 1:00 AM  

Cute pics. Sometimes it is nice to recall those days. I always thought that three was harder than two.

Valeria February 6, 2011 at 1:51 AM  

Love the mad face. And Karren, I believe that five is harder than three. Does it get any better? But still lots of joy

Kelly Lynne February 6, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

So cute. I think mine is going through the terrible 3's, haha.

Amy February 6, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

Cute pics. Three did seem harder than 2. But 11 and 13 aren't much fun around here either sometimes. LOL

Anonymous February 6, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

I don't know if y'all are talking about age or # of children. If it's age, it was all a blur to me. When my oldest was three, I had a two year old and a one year old. So all of those mixed in. If it's number of children, for sure 3 is harder than 2. Either way, they are now 9, 10 and 11. NO it does not get easier. Now they can bath and dress themselves, but with that is smart mouths and bad attitudes and lots of rolling eyes. Good luck! :) Josi

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP