Saturday, June 25, 2011

172/365: The Alamo

We could not be near San Antonio and not visit The Alamo. Can you tell how excited the kids are?! In all fairness, it was in the high 90s, so I can't blame them for not being thrilled!


Hubby took this photo of my son and I. Hmmm, don't we put up with a lot as mommies?! LOL

7 comments:

Jaime June 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Funny...*yes* we do! This is a cute picture. And love that you got to meet Kristen! :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography June 25, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Love Fam Photos! Beautiful family.

Amy June 25, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

Love that 2nd one-too cute!

Unknown June 25, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

My home town! Yes I remember days with my boys pawing at my face - now they paw at my wallet! :o)

karren June 25, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

It looks hot! Nice photo though, and a good memory of the trip, Even the lack of excitement about the heat and ANOTHER photo! I'm so glad you got to visit with Kristin. What fun you must have had!

Kristin June 26, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

Welcome to Texas in the summer! I'm so glad y'all were such troopers and didn't let the heat stop you, and at least John looks like he's having fun. I love when the hubby's take the camera and grab random shots of us like this because it is what our life is all about right now, so good for him....I think he's a keeper!

KAREN June 26, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

it is crazy hot now isn't it?! i must say when i read your comment on my blog about 'gtt'...i am embarassed to say that i had to look it up! *so* looking forward to our move in a couple weeks! *yay!*

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP