Monday, June 6, 2011

157/365: Fine-tuning

I spent several hours today, micro-adjusting two of my lenses. It wore me out! I hope to see it pay off. In the meantime, here's a shot from the calibrating session.

5 comments:

Valeria June 6, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

It does look sharp. How did you do it?

Tracy June 6, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

I am curious as well ;) I think I read about this on CM's, just not sure it is the same thing. Love the colors!

karren June 7, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

The colors look perfect. Focus is great.

Amy June 7, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

Focus looks great! I'd love to know how you did it as well.

Misty June 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

I'd like to know how you did it too.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP