Friday, June 3, 2011

153/365: Lovely Light

I wish I had a model ready because the light was lovely! I need to plan ahead more.

5 comments:

Heidi June 3, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

I love the post processing! The light is so pretty!

Amy June 3, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Lovely light is right. Gorgeous!

Jaime June 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Really really nice!! Enjoyed looking back at your recent pics. Self-portrait stunning!! The flower pics....beautiful. And you REALLY have some adorable kiddos! :) Btw- funny about Buzz.

Misty June 3, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

Awesome lighting.

Kristin June 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

WOW, that light really is wonderful!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP