Saturday, June 4, 2011

155/365: Watermelon Joy

My daughter insisted we get her a watermelon. It's not a fruit I normally buy. She really enjoyed it!

8 comments:

Valeria June 4, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

Love these shots... we love watermelon and I love her watermelon face on the last shot... priceless

Tracy June 5, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

Such fun photos! Watermelon is my favorite!! I love the excitement in her eyes!

Heidi June 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

CUTE!!!

karren June 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

You captured the feast very well. From the looks of things, you may have to add it to your grocery list more often!

Amy June 5, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

My kids love watermelon too! These are adorable!

Michelle June 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Love this series. We cut into a watermelon tonight, too.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ June 7, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

It is second, only to the beach, on my list of summer joys.

Anonymous June 15, 2011 at 8:15 AM  

great shots!!!! you can tell she enjoyed it! titi loves u natalie

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP