Friday, March 4, 2011

63/365: Late-night Snack

I love popcorn and have had a little too much of it lately!

I think I have to break down and get a poor man's macro!
Note on the House on Ontario Street: It's on a busy street in a blighted neighborhood. The block is pretty sad looking until you come upon this bright house.
*Thank you all for your comments!*

7 comments:

Amanda March 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Yum, now I want some!!

Tracy March 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

LOL! Before sitting down and looking at blogs, I told my husband I could go for some popcorn! It's almost a nightly thing here afer I finish editing my photos. We make our own in a brown bag so we can control the butter and salt....but I like butter! ;)

Misty March 4, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

I like how you have a few pieces sitting outside the bowl. Nicely photographed. I have a poor man's macro and love it!

karren March 5, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

Cool shot... I think it is extra good, because I want poporn now too!

Amy March 5, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

There's no such thing as too much popcorn :-)

Kristin March 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

I too want to get a poor man's macro after seeing some of the really fun shots people are taking with them.

Photography March 6, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Yum I am going to make some right now!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP