Friday, November 11, 2011

312/365: More Splendor in the Leaves

Decided to make this one my first ever entry in I Heart Faces!


21 comments:

Misty November 11, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

That first shot is priceless!

KAREN November 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

love that first shot!! i want to try it now!! great job!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ November 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

they just made me smile ~ these will be treasured for years to come

wendy November 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

everything about these is just gorgeous!

Libby November 14, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

So cute!

Jessica Deane November 14, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

So very sweet!h

Iseabail November 14, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

That is so sweet! She looks so happy.

Kelsey K. Anderson November 14, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

that sweet little face caught my eye! the falling leaves are great! nice job.

Courtney November 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

I love this! What a sweet, happy, joyful little girl! Great, great job!!

Mrs. Norman November 14, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

Perfect! So sweet!

Chellie Dee November 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

Oh my goodness! She's so cute!

Leyla November 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

Love this!

Tara November 15, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

So cute! Love it!

Kathryn Grace November 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

This is precious. Wonderful composition and colors.

Valeria November 18, 2011 at 2:11 AM  

Love this moment. Great colors, great composition, great light. Stunning image.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment November 18, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

This is a gorgeous photo! Love it, so clear, lovely colours and captures the moment so well.

karren November 18, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

Catherine, I just saw your gorgeous photo on Heart Faces. It just couldn't be cuter, or better work!

Anonymous November 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Everything about this picture is so fantastic. I just LOVE it. What a cute expression. So sweet : )

Unknown November 22, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Oh my goodness! I love this shot! Please tell me you won the contest...you should have! Gorgeous photo and adorable little girl. :)

I'd love it if you would link up to my weekly photo party, Oh Snap!shots of the week. It's going on now and a new party begins every Friday. http://happilymotherafter.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-snapshots-of-week-7.html

Kristin November 23, 2011 at 3:48 AM  

LOVE! This shot ROCKS! Love it, love it, Love it! Congrats on your wins with it; you deserve it as it's a gorgeous shot!

Candace November 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Saw your photo on iheartfaces and it just made me light up and smile on a day that I just really needed a smile. It should have won first place. I love it, love it, love it.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP