Tuesday, July 5, 2011

186/365: Pookie

Our Pookie seemed a bit under the weather today. So I took him out for a little fresh air this afternoon. He's still wearing the bandana they gave him at the groomer's for Canada Day.

5 comments:

Tracy July 6, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

What a sweetie!! Adorable doggie!

Kristin July 6, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Yeah, finally a picture of your other kid! She is beautiful and I bet she is one happy pup to have you all home once again!

karren July 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Your pup is adorable! Nice expression she has here.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography July 6, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

That's a fantastic shot. I never understand how people with white dogs keep them clean. :0 He is adorable.

Valeria July 7, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

How cute is that? He is smiling

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP