Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365: Snow trail

The sun came out this afternoon and gave us blue skies after several days of winter grays. I took a very short walk to the trail behind our house just to snap these pictures.  I looked down to get a shot of my winter boots. Not too exciting. But I know my friends in Florida and family in Puerto Rico don't usually get this view. So here's what you are all missing!



0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP