Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365: More greens please

So I got on the Weight Watcher's site and found a recipe to use quite a bit of the baby spinach I bought the other day. I told my friend Josi that I felt I had lost my cooking mojo. Serving dinner today made me think my rut might have been a temporary one. At least we all agreed this recipe is a keeper.

1 comments:

Angela January 18, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

Yum! Spinach salad is all I will eat! Will, minus the tomatoes that looks pretty good.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP