Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorites of 2011

I was supposed to narrow my favorites to 11. Yeah, right! That was too hard for me. So, here it goes...









Thank you!

14 comments:

Kelly R January 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

Gorgeous images. I love them! Your work is beautiful and I love this post. <3 What a year! Can't wait to see where 2012 brings for you!

annie January 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

Cat I'm such a huge fan of your amazing work, and this is a wonderful collection of it to see. I'm so exciting to keep watching you in 2012.

Anonymous January 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

I loved all you beautiful work. It's so lovely to see your girl and your images for the year. Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2012. It's gonna be good!!!

Anonymous January 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM  

Gorgeous and beautiful images!! I can't wait to see where you go from here <3

MommaCeleste January 7, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

Stunning work Cat, beautiful images all the way around and I'm so glad you shared more than 11! :)

Lisa Benemelis January 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM  

These are stunning! Your work is beautiful and I have enjoyed getting to know you better. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2012! xoxo

janders@wi.rr.com January 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM  

Lovely work!

Valeria January 7, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

Amazing choices. I love you laying down.
What a great year, welcome 2012 for some more great work.

Kristin January 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM  

Beautiful collection of favorites and I love the way you presented them. I've loved seeing so many of your photos over the course of the year, but seeing them grouped this way really showcases your amazing talent. Great job friend!

heidi January 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

Catherine, these are all so beautiful-I really enjoyed watching you grow in 2011!!! :)

karren January 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM  

These are all gorgeous Catherine! I loved your blog last year. I was happy to see this post today. You accomplished some amazing work in 2011.

Amy January 10, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

Beautiful choices!

Cassandra January 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

I can see why you couldn't narrow it down!!! Gorgeous photographs!! 2012 is going to be an amazing year!!

Valeria April 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM  

I have been missing you and your beautiful images. I hope you come back at some point.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP