Tuesday, December 13, 2011

342/365: iPhone Amusement

He's into playing on my iPhone lately!

5 comments:

Kristin December 14, 2011 at 1:40 AM  

He is such a darn cutie! I love the little smirk on his face.

wendy December 15, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

what a cute tender little smile! luv u ian

KAREN December 15, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

my boys too... i'm afraid to get an ipad b/c i know i will never see it again after i take it out of the box! lol! great shots of your boy! :)

Jaime December 15, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

Cute! Yes...a VERY cute smirk he has too!

Amy December 21, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

So cute! Love his expression.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP