Wednesday, September 7, 2011

250/365: Re-discovering Elmo

Tickle Me Elmo was my daughter's -- and for awhile we had it up high out of reach. Just yesterday, we put fresh batteries in Elmo, and my son has been quite tickled by Elmo!

4 comments:

Misty September 8, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

My daughter is obsessed with Elmo. She'd probably go crazy for one of those.

karren September 8, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

I remember how cute he is. Elmo is so cute and charming anyway, but this toy makes me laugh too.

Valeria September 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

My son says that it is a toy for babies, but I LOVE Elmo. His voice is just huh!!

Kristin September 13, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

Darn, I had a tumbling Elmo that I would have loved to send home with you if only I'd known! Don't you just love the joy the kids get from the simplest things.

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP