Friday, July 29, 2011

207/365: Zipper

There are days that I take a variety of photos and later as I view them on my screen there will be one that I keep coming back to for no other reason that it just plain appeals to me. That's the case here. I like the depth of field in this zipper detail.

4 comments:

Tracy July 29, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

This is a very interesting shot!! I can see why you would keep going back to look at it!! Very neat.

Heidi July 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

really really cool shot!!!

Valeria July 30, 2011 at 12:18 AM  

I like the dof as well.

KAREN July 30, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

agreed! love the dof here!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP