Saturday, July 2, 2011

180/365: Polka Dots

We did a lot of driving around in the northern Houston area, but somehow I never got around to taking any photos! Until we drove back to the hotel, and I asked Natalie to pose for me (she was wearing the other pillowcase dress after all!). She agreed to pose as long as we could go to the pool again. I felt really bad later when we found out the hotel pool was closed for repairs! Oooops!
(For this one, I decided to take it into PSE to sharpen with the USM filter for a change. I think I like the results.)

4 comments:

Tracy July 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Beautiful!!! I love those pillowcase dresses. Another thing I will have to get for Estelle next year...you are killing me here ;)

Kristin July 3, 2011 at 3:16 AM  

She looks so sweet in this photo...but oh don't I know that looks can be deceptive! LOL. I sure miss that little princess and all her silly antics!

Amy July 3, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Beautiful! Love the dress too. Do you think I could convince Emaleigh to wear one? LOL

Melissa July 6, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

She's a doll!! Very cute dress, too!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my world! I'm a mother of two little ones and a wife to a wonderful guy. This blog is for capturing what I see every day through my lens. It's my 365 Project, where I commit to one picture a day.

In my camera bag: a Canon 7D, a 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and an EF-S 15-85mm (my travel lens!).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP